The Ptarmigan aquatic facility is managed by RipTide Pool Management. With lifeguards trained and certified in the STARGUARD program by the Starfish Aquatics Institute, a swim school program focused on safety and experiential learning, and community-based programs and activities, RipTide Pool Management is the perfect complement to the Ptarmigan Country Club lifestyle you have come to expect and love.
REGULAR SUMMER POOL HOURS ARE
11am to 7pm DAILY WITH
FOOD SERVICE FROM 12pm to 6pm.
- The pool opens at 11am! The only early entry into the pool is for adult lap swim or swim lessons.
- Swimming attire is permitted in the pool area ONLY! If you are planning on hitting golf balls or eating in the Bear’s Den, please make sure to bring the appropriate attire.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed at the pool. Please see our snack shack for a variety of options instead.
- Please feel free to bring your own pool toys. Lifeguards may refuse use of certain pool toys during busy times.
- If you have any questions regarding the pool, please do not call or email the Clubhouse. Contact RipTide Pool Management directly at email@example.com
Swim Lessons at Ptarmigan pool:
- There are “Adult Lap Swim” forms at the front desk for adult members over the age of 18 that plan on swimming laps before swim lessons. These forms MUST be filled out EVERY year.
- “Swim at Your Own Risk” forms only apply from the start of PSD School year until Labor Day. These forms MUST also be filled out EVERY year.
Pool Opening Day – Memorial weekend – Saturday, May 30 @11:00am
Regular summer pool hours are 11am to 7pm daily with food service from 12am to 6pm.
July 4th: 11am-6pm
Pool Closing Day – Labor Day – September 6, 2021
School Hours (time before Labor Day, school is in session, no regular pool hours)
Monday – Friday: TBD
Saturday – Sunday: TBD