The Ptarmigan aquatic facility is managed by RipTide Pool Management. With lifeguards trained and certified in the STARGUARD program by the Starfish Aquatics Institute, a swim school program focused on safety and experiential learning, and community-based programs and activities, RipTide Pool Management is the perfect complement to the Ptarmigan Country Club lifestyle you have come to expect and love.
REGULAR SUMMER POOL HOURS ARE
11am TO 7pm DAILY WITH
FOOD SERVICE FROM 12pm TO 6pm.
2020 USE OF THE POOL IS BY RESERVATION ONLY!
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE A RESERVATION!
To make a reservation go to: https://ptarmigancountryclub.getomnify.com/
- Per mandates set by Gov. Polis, there are to be NO MORE than 50 people in the facility at one time – this includes the staff required to work.
- At this point we are not allowing guests – members may bring kids and grand-kids only. Please respect this request!
- You may not take an absent member’s reservation. Each member and their family members MUST have their own reservation.
- Social Distancing is mandatory at the pool! Please keep appropriate space between your family and other families even if you are the best of friends.
- The pool opens at 11am! The only early entry into the pool is for adult lap swim or swim lessons.
- Swimming attire is permitted in the pool area ONLY! If you are planning on hitting golf balls or eating in the Bear’s Den, please make sure to bring the appropriate attire.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed at the pool. Please see our snack shack for a variety of options instead.
- Please feel free to bring your own pool toys, but we ask that they not be shared.
- If you have any questions regarding the pool, please do not call or email the Clubhouse. Contact RipTide Pool Management directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE be considerate of others and don’t ruin the possibility of Ptarmigan keeping the pool open and accessible.
Programs offered at the Ptarmigan pool:
- There are “Adult Lap Swim” forms at the front desk for adult members over the age of 21 that plan on swimming laps before swim lessons. These forms MUST be filled out EVERY year.
- “Swim at Your Own Risk” forms only apply from the start of PSD School year until Labor Day. These forms MUST also be filled out EVERY year.
Pool Opening Day – June 15, 2020 – 11am-7pm
Regular summer pool hours will be 11am to 7pm daily with food service from 12am to 6pm.
July 4th: 11am-6pm
Pool Closing Day – To be determined
Monday – Friday:
Saturday – Sunday: