2020 Event Schedule
Click an event below – because many of our events fill quickly, we encourage you to sign up for any or all events now. Call the pro shop at 970.226.6600 and mark your calendars!
February 8th - Poker Tournament
PMGA POKER TOURNAMENT
Saturday, February 8th, 2020
Time: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Cost: $50 (Includes buy-in and pizza)
February 17th - PMGA Indoor Putting
PMGA Indoor Putting
Monday, February 17th
Putting Course around Clubhouse
Starts @ 6:00
Annual indoor putting event. We turn the clubhouse into a putting/wedge course. Teams will be selected by the Golf Shop but if you want to be paired with someone please put it in the notes. Also if you have another twosome that you would like to compete against please put that in the notes as well.
March 28th - PMGA Mulligan Madness
Saturday, March 28th
- Individual Stroke Play with a twist. Each player is allowed 1 mulligan per shot but once a mulligan is in play it must be played. Flights will be determined by Handicap Index. A Mulligan must be dropped in the general area but may be placed on the putting green.
- TEES BLUE Tees unless you have a White Tee Permit
- HANDICAP 100% of Course Handicap
- ENTRY FEE $30 per player
- $10 Skins Game – Optional (Cash)
- $5 – Gross Skins
- $5 – Net Skins
- GROUPS Threesomes for Pace of Play
- PAYOUT Top 5 in each Flight
- TIES Scorecard Playoff
- RULES U.S.G.A. Rules will govern all play with the exception of
the local rules listed on the back of your scorecard. No
one ball rule.
- Lunch will be delivered on Course
April 11th - Masters Match Up
Saturday, April 11th
Time: 10:00 Shotgun
Cost: $15 per Member
Format: 2 Player Net Scramble Paired with PGA Pro’s Saturday Score.
Auction: Friday Night at 5:30pm in the Bear’s Den, we will auction the PGA Players that make the weekend cut at the Masters. (Opening Bids will start at $5)
Starts in April - Men's Day
Men’s Day – $20/Man
Weekly Events that run on Thursdays thru out the year
$20 Per Man
$10 – Game of the Week (Shop Credit)
$10 – Gross/Net Skins (Cash)
APRIL 25th - PMGA IceBreaker
Saturday, April 25th
- The Icebreaker is the annual kickoff event for the Men’s Association schedule. The format will be “Double 2 Man Best Ball Rotation” for a fun, low pressure event to start the season!
- Team members are ranked by handicap index, A, B, C, D. This cannot be altered.
- Holes 1-6 teams are A-B, C-D
- Holes 7-12 teams are A-C, B-D
- Holes 13-18 teams are A-D, B-C
- Each two man team produces a net best ball score for every hole. Those two scores are combined to produce a total team score!
May 15th & 16th PCC vs FCCC INTERCLUB
May 15th & 16th
Ptarmigan Country Club vs. Fort Collins Country Club Interclub
Champions of the prior season
Starts May 28th - TNL - Thursday Night League
Starts May 28th
TNL – Team Match Play
Dinner & Drink specials will be available every Thursday evening in the Bear’s Den.
$175/Man – 2 Person
Team $125/Man – 3 Person
MAY 9th - PMGA Silo Stroke Play
Saturday, May 9th
Gross and Net Scores in multiple flights
- We went to the archives with this old classic! Just a good ole fashioned stroke play event…count em all boys. The field will be flighted depending on participation. The payout will be split between the flights.
- Also the Individual & Team Match Play will be seeded according to how a player(s) places in this tournament.
May 30th - PMGA Ptrifecta
Saturday, May 30th
Lunch on Saturday
JUNE 13th &14th - PMGA PFOURMAN
Sat & Sun, June 13th & 14th
8:30 AM SHOTGUN
Four Man Teams
$50/Man Plus More Wagering Options
- Modified NET Stableford
- Albatros – 8
- Eagle – 5
- Birdie – 2
- Par – 0
- Bogey – -1
- Double Bogey – -3
- Old School Calcutta – $100 per Man
- (Optional “NOT REALLY”)
June 27th - PMGA Jeffe’s Hot Ball
Saturday, June 27th
8:30 AM SHOTGUN
Four Man ABCD Teams
This will be a ABCD 2 Net BB hot ball event. Each player will have their own ball count for four holes with a MAX SCORE NET DOUBLE BOGEY. You will combine that “hot” ball with the best net ball from your other partners. Hole #8 and #10 will be BONUS holes as you can pick the best 2 Net BB of your group!
JULY 22nd to 25th - PMGA PTRAP SHOOT
Wed to Sat, July 22nd-25th
Two Man 45 Hole Tournament w/Matches
Multiple choices of Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
$ TBD per Team
AUGUST 8th & 9th - PTARMIGAN Club Championship
Sat & Sun, August 8th & 9th
Tee Times from 7:00 AM
2 Day – Individual Stroke Play
SEPTEMBER 12th & 13th - PMGA CO's BMW Member/Member
Sat & Sun, September 12th & 13th
8:30 AM SHOTGUN
Calcutta- Two man create your own team
- Two Day Event (Saturday & Sunday). 9:00 am Shotgun both days.
- Calcutta is Thursday Night at 7:00 pm.
- Day 1 Format – Modified Chapman
- Day 2 Format – 2 Man Best Ball
- THIS IS ONE OF TWO TOURNAMENTS THAT ALL PLAY WILL BE FROM THE BLUE TEES.
- MAX 10 Shot Differential between partners
SEPTEMBER 19th - PMGA Ram Rumble
Saturday, September 19th
Format 2 Net Best Ball + Birdies
Form your own Foursomes
OCTOBER 8th - PMGA FLOG
Thursday October 8th
3:30 PM Shotgun
ABCD Back 9 Backwards (Par 3’s)
October 16th & 17th PCC vs RHGC INTERCLUB
October 16th & 17th
Ptarmigan Country Club vs. Rolling Hills Golf Club Interclub
PLAYER OF THE YEAR POINT LEADERS