As the only Jack Nicklaus Design Signature golf course in the region, Ptarmigan Country Club offers a unique experience for charity and corporate golf tournaments. You’ll find we offer the highest quality of service and can accommodate most any need that may arise to give your guests a superior tournament experience.
- Tournament prep and scoring: Includes personalized score cards, full-field scoreboard, and tournament scoring.
- Personalized cart assignments for each group.
- Practice Facilities: Includes practice green, short game area, and driving range with practice balls.
- Guest services: Includes shuttle service from the parking lot to the cart staging area, clubs loaded onto carts.
- Full service clubhouse: Includes golfer grill room, men’s and women’s locker rooms, banquet facilities, and outdoor dining (weather permitting).
- Price per tournament player – $80
- Green Fee
- Cart Fee
- Gift Certificates/Shop Credit of $14/player
- Range Balls prior to round*
- Tournament Scoring & Prep
* A practice range upgrade is available for $5 per player and allows guests to move from artificial grass pads to turf. This fee is optional and is not reflected in the total stated above.
Because of the high use of our facilities, we can only host corporate and charity tournaments on Mondays. Our dress code requires casual/golf attire, which may include golf shorts or slacks, collared shirt, or jeans. Mock turtle necks (1½-inch collar) are acceptable, but no tee shirts are permitted. Ladies need to have sleeves and/or a collared shirt. No outside food or beverage may be consumed or brought onto the Club premises.
First Assistant Golf Professional
If you have any other questions regarding tournaments at Ptarmigan Country Club, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would feel privileged to host your golf event.