Youth tennis lessons are available at the Ptarmigan courts through Todd Edwards.
Ptarmigan’s tennis courts also allow for pickleball play!
- Use courts at your own risk.
- Courts are for tennis and pickleball ONLY – no bikes, skateboards, or inline/roller skates.
- COURT USE IS FOR PTARMIGAN MEMBERS ONLY. Guests must be accompanied by members.
- When lightening horn sounds for the golf course (one long blast), please discontinue play and vacate courts. Play may resume once all clear (three short blasts) is sounded.
- Proper attire is required. No swim suits.
- If snow is present on the courts, please use a plastic shovel ONLY.
- Court use will be first come, first-serve unless otherwise designated for a special activity or event.
- When all four courts are in use and players are waiting, please limit play to one game to 11 (win by 2), then vacate the courts. Players may rotate back in as courts open.
- Waiting players will place their paddles in the paddle rack (left to right). Play on next available court is designated by paddle rack order (left to right).
- Please enter and exit courts by closest gate possible.